Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The test results are in...

Today I found out I passed the written portion of my Firefighter II class. The packet is all finished now, as I finished my practicals in March. All I have to do is wait for the cert to go through the system.

The next course I'm gong for is my Airport Rescue Firefighting (ARFF). Hopefully I can finish it before my contract expires and I head back to civilization.

As far as work goes, I am still waiting for my first call since returning from vacation. The other shift has only had one call (a 2 year old with seizures), and I have a feeling the calls are going to come in a group. They always do. In the meantime I'm trying to fill my days with working out, studying both ARFF and another HazMat course, reading, painting, and staying in touch with everyone back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home