Sunday, July 03, 2005

Weekly Update


HMS Booby

I didn't realize that it's been well over a week since I posted anything. It's simply because tons of stuff has been happening, all day every day. I've barely had time to sleep.

Not really. I'm just a big slacker.

But I have actually been doing stuff. Went diving this past Friday. Two dives, one to a junked C-46 which I've already been to and the other to an actual crash. A Japanese Zero crashed about a quarter mile off of Namur. Here is a little info on Zeros. Fortunately I had my camera with me, and it LOCKED UP halfway through the first dive. I'll go back before I ship out and get some snaps of it.

Saturday was the kickoff to the big holiday weekend. We celebrated island style with the annual Roi-Namur coconut races. There were two classes, Stock and Modified and while my personal favorite the HMS Booby didn't win, it certainly got Best-In-Show.

And now I'm back at work. Workin' hard. Workin' for the Man. Not lettin' him keep me down.

And So It Goes...
--
stevePARK
http://fyrefyter75.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home