Monday, May 16, 2005

Scuba Club Party 05

The scuba club party was this weekend and my camera didn't even come out of the bag. It poured for two hours and dripped for two hours after that. I'm going to try and get some photos from some other people, stay tuned.

It was fun. About thirty people, plenty of food, beer, liquor, jello shots(!?), sodas and everyone there left with something. I got a new mask and snorkel. I didn't win the grand prize (which was a $200 regulator), but it's better than a beach towel.

It was also good to put names with faces and find new potential diving buddies.

After the party, the drunken bicycle crashes started. Crashed at night are VERY common on Roi. More due to the roads being pitch black than the level of sobriety. Luckily the one crash we had was not serious enough to do any real damage. And another good thing... it wasn't me. Monday I felt like I had been in a bike wreck though. My first hangover in over 10 months was not fun. It wasn't the worst ever, but it reminded me of the college days.

I'll post again when I have a picture. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home