Tuesday, August 09, 2005

T-Minus 100 hours

The countdown has officially begun. There are now 100 hours until landing at LAX and getting back to the hustle and flow of big city livin'.

UPDATE:
The plans for the foreseeable future include the following:
2005
- move back to L.A.
- work my butt off for a little start-up company I've been fortunate enough to have been invited into
- go surfing
2006
- move to Austin, Texas to continue with this little start-up and make it not-so-little
- volunteer in Texas to keep my skills up and get my firefighting fix
- continue building a life with the beautiful, funny, amazing, fantastic, hyper-intelligent woman I love
- go on an airplane to go surfing

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Minty,
I'm pretty much an ignorant, unaware pig myself and cut and paste from sites that are pretty idiot-proof. The Countdown I use is from Nerdsonsite. Check them out here: http://webapps.nerdsonsite.com/

Hope that helps,
steve

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home