Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Real World part deux

It's been quite a while since I posted an update. Life is quite a bit busier in the real world. Bohemian Baby had it's soft launch on Monday the 29th. We've got a great product and a great market to sell to and we all know this thing is going to take off sooner rather than later.

I have yet to get into the water and plan to go on Friday. If all the stars line up it would be shoulder high with light offshore winds and totally empty. The reality of living in Southern California mean it'll be anywhere from waist to head high crumblers with 3-5 on each wave.

Another brutal reality of being back (and I knew this was coming), is gas prices. Holy crap! I went from a year of no fuel cost whatsoever to having a car that requires 91 octane. $3.15 a gallon! I will now fall into the "It was better in the good ole days" category when I say I remember when it was 99 friggin cents.

Football starts up soon and since the Cubs have yet again crapped all over a promising season I can now start on my two other teams. Jacksonville will beat Philly in the Super Bowl and while they won't win the national championship, the Florida Gators will surprise Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee and win the SEC title!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home