Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mulling a Move

It's been a few days and I actually got a little OT, but still no calls. For those of you waiting to hear about the train wreck of a radio debut... It hasn't happened yet. Hopefully in these next two days off I'll drive that train right off the tracks.

The past couple days I've been mulling a change of scenery once I move back to the states. Lisa and her brother and sister and I have been tossing around the idea of moving to Austin upon my return to the mainland. I drove through Austin on my way to CA in '98 and enjoyed a couple nights there, and I've
never heard or read a bad thing about the place. The only question: Is it right for Lisa and I to head there for a year of honest work, some school, a little business planning and career soul searching, with of course rest & relaxation? Or do we stay in SoCal and get things started; start building our future on the same continent together in a place we'll stay for a while?

Ye Olde Timing and Opportunity question strikes again.

Hmmm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin, as in Texas? If so, I have a good friend, actually 2, who live there. We grew up together. How's everyting else going? When do you return state side? I'll be in Reno in Aug. Later; DAD

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home